How to use the State Department Travel Advisory for Israel

You can use the Travel Advisory from the State Dept website to travel to Israel and the occupied territories.

Here are the steps to take to do so. 1.

You will need a visa to enter Israel.


You can apply for a visa by using the State Departmenment Travel Advisory.


The Department of State will send you a form that you can fill out to receive a visa for you and your family.


You may need to fill out an additional form to renew your visa if your original one expires.


Once you have submitted all the required information, you will receive a stamp and receive a stamped visa.


You must have a copy of your original visa for your family members to enter and remain in Israel.


Once your visa is issued, you can travel to the West Bank and Gaza under the same visa.

You cannot leave Israel under the visa.


If you do not have a visa, you may still enter and exit Israel.


If Israel does not allow entry or exit, you must enter and stay in the country until you have received a stamped entry permit.


You need to have a valid Israeli tourist visa or a temporary tourist permit to travel with your family, but you cannot leave the country without a visa.


Once a stamped permit is issued by the Israeli Embassy, you cannot return to the country.


You are not allowed to use a foreign travel agency to book or book through the State or the US Government.


The Embassy in Tel Aviv is open on Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.

The embassy will not be open on weekends or holidays.


The Israeli Consulate General in Washington DC is open during daylight hours.


You should check with the Consulate at the US Embassy in Israel for the best times to visit the US. 16.

You do not need a State Department visa to travel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.


You don’t need a passport or an Israeli travel visa to visit Jerusalem.


You only need a tourist visa if you intend to travel for business, business-related activities, or to visit relatives and friends in Israel or the occupied territory.


If traveling to or from the West bank, Gaza, or Israel’s eastern half, you do NOT need a stamped tourist permit.

You also do not require a visa if traveling by sea or air.


You CANNOT travel with a business trip organized by a family member, if you plan to use any public transportation and you do the same trip every year.


If your trip is less than 1,000 miles, you MUST obtain a stamped visitor permit to enter the country, but if you are traveling more than 1 or 2,000-2,500 miles, a visitor permit is NOT required.


You MUST obtain the Israeli travel permit to visit or stay in Israel and to visit and stay at an official Israeli business establishment.


You DO NOT need to obtain a visa on your visit to Israel if you have not already done so.

You simply do not receive a tourist permit on arrival at Israel.


You DON’T need a visitor visa to come to the Gaza Strip or Israel to visit an official Palestinian-run tourism establishment.


You SHOULD NOT rent or lease a car from an Israeli company that does not operate in the occupied Palestinian territory.


The US Embassy will NOT issue a visa or tourist permit for a non-residence visit to or stay at a non Palestinian-owned business.

You have to get a tourist or tourist-related visa.


You NEED to obtain an Israeli visa to go to a US airport for any US-Israel international business.


If an Israeli or US company does not issue a valid visa, a visa application form is required.

You WILL need to submit an application for a US tourist or US business visa.


The most common forms of visas are: 1.

A tourist visa (Visas & Entry Bins) 2.

A visitor visa for business travel (Visits & Departures) 3.

A student visa for student study (Students) 4.

A business visitor (Business Travel) 5.

A temporary visitor visa (Temporary Travel) 6.

A visa for an emergency (Emergency Travel) 7.

A valid travel visa (Visa for a Non-Resident Travel) 8.

A US passport or other travel document issued by another country for use in the US 10.

A passport that was issued by a foreign government, state, territory, or organization.

11, 12.

A travel document from another country issued by that country.

13, 14.

A Travel Document from an entity, including an embassy, consulate, or agency.

15, 16.

An International Card issued by an International organization, including a US embassy, embassy consulate, embassy-related agency, or foreign consular office.

17, 18.

A stamp from